Height (inside) :26.1 cm
Length (inside) :41.0 cm
Width (inside) :29.0 cm
Thickness (side):3.00 cm
Thickness (base):3.00 cm
EPS white color normal grade
EPS ice boxes are a perfect solution to keeping your perishable items at a constant temperature. Perfect for the food and medical industry, these boxes are a low cost item with approval for domestic and export transportation of foods.
ADVANTAGE OF EPS ICE BOX
- Thermal insulation : EPS has very low thermal conductivity due to its closed cell structure consisting of 98% air.
- Moisture resistance: EPS is non-hygroscopic and does not readily absorb moisture from the at- mosphere.
- Durability: Because EPS is rotproof and durable, it will remain an effective insulant
- Environmental safety: EPS has no nutritional value to support fungal, bacteriological or animal growth. This makes it an ideal material for food packaging. EPS is also non-toxic and inert, and contains no chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs) or hydrochlorofluorocarbons (HCFCs).
- Ease of transport and installations: Because EPS is lightweight, it is easy to transport and saves fuel resources during transportation. EPS is also easy to handle, store and install, and does not require wear of protective clothing.
- Protective The shock absorbency quality of expanded polystyrene packaging guarantees the protection of a broad range of products, from white and brown goods through to electronic components
- Lightweight EPS is made of 98% air, making it one of the lightest packaging materials. EPS adds therefore very little to the weight of the packaging.
- Insulating The thermal insulating properties of EPS helps keep food fresh and prevent condensation throughout the distribution chain.
- Easily branded EPS can be marked with company logo, or labelling can be attached directly to the EPS packaging
EPS, which can be produced in density ranges between 20 kg/m3 – 22kg/m3 suitable for high quality block molding and shape molding with a section thickness of 60 mm ensuring rapid molding with its short cycle time. EPS in general is used for cases and packaging product suitable for food contact.
- Bead Size Range (mm): 0,4 – 0,7
- Sieve Analysis: 0.4 mm – 0.85 mm min %99
- Bulk Density : ≈ 615 kg/m3